01. A Pilot Study Examining a Computer-Based Intervention to Improve Recognition and Understanding of Emotions in Young Children with Communication and Social Deficits.
02. A randomized controlled trial of a telehealth parenting intervention: A mixed-disability trial.
03. Assessing the impact of a program for late surgical intervention in early-blind children.
05. Circulating Inflammatory-Associated Proteins in the First Month of Life and Cognitive Impairment at Age 10 Years in Children Born Extremely Preterm.
06. Comparison of Visual Outcomes in Coats’ Disease.
07. Disentangling HowtheBrainis “Wired” in Cortical (Cerebral)VisualImpairment.
08. Dyssynchrony and perinatal psychopathology impact of child disease on parents-child interactions, the paradigm of Prader Willi syndrom.
09. Event-related potential response to auditory social stimuli, parent-reported social communicative deficits and autism risk in school-aged children with congenital visual impairment.
10. Feasibility trial of a psychoeducational intervention for parents with personality difficulties: The Helping Families Programme.
11. Food shopping, sensory determinants of food choice and meal preparation by visually impaired people. Obstacles and expectations in daily food experiences.
12. The prevalence of abdominal obesity among pupils with visual impairment in Poland.
13. Vision Assessments and Interventions for Infants 0-2 Years at High Risk for Cerebral Palsy: A Systematic Review.
14. Verbal working memory and reading abilities among students with visual impairment.
15. User-centred design with visually impaired pupils: A case study of a game editor for orientation and mobility training.
16. Parenting program versus telephone support for Mexican parents of children with acquired brain injury: A blind randomized controlled trial.
17. Psychometric properties of the Chinese version of the child and adolescent factors inventory (CAFI-C).
18. The Role of the Human Visual Cortex in Assessment of the Long-Term Durability of Retinal Gene Therapy in Follow-on RPE65 Clinical Trial Patients.
19. Towards a methodology for User Experience Assessment of Serious Games with children with Cochlear Implants.